Petrobras - P63
PFSO type Platform (Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading) with process capacity of 140,000 barrels of oil per day at Papa-Terra field in Bacia de Campos.
Converted into the PFSO from BW Nisa tanker at the Cosco shipyard in Dalian - China with the remaining phases of construction at QUIP / Honorio Bicalho site in Rio Grande (RS), View Engineering was hired by the Consortium formed by Quip (Queiroz Galvão, UTC, IESA and Camargo Correa) and BW Offshore, from Norway, providing specialized labor in the Automation area, ensuring the integration and commissioning, initially referred to Hull packages along engineering labor from QUIP and BW Offshore.
Integration services consisted of:
- Verification, adaptations and full completion of packages developed for Hull, in order to complete and prepare them for commissioning tests, P-63 pre operation and operation;
- Integration of applications with different P-63 module packages; either the ones that had been tested and integrated in Dalian - China, as well as the ones that were integrated in Singapore during navigation to Brazil, and finally assembled and integrated at QUIP Shipyard in Rio Grande (RS);
- Pre-operational and startup tests and P-63 production at Campo Papa Terra in Bacia de Campos - RJ.
The main hadware and software products used in the P-63 Platform were:
- Programmable Controllers (Redundant Architecture): Siemens S7;
- Supervision, Control and History Software: Proficy iFIX - Industrial Automation Software;
- Data History Software: Proficy Historian.